The Life Application Study Bible
was created for the reader who wants to answer the Question, "What does God’s Word mean for my life today?" This edition is full of features that will help you understand the timeless lessons of the Bible, including application notes, character studies, maps and charts, detailed book introductions, and more. The Life Application Study Bible
is a rich resource to help you live out your faith in practical ways.
Updated and expanded with new features:
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new Personality Profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness, includes:
- How to Become a Believer,
- How to Follow Up with a New Believer,
- Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible,
- So You've Been Asked to Speak,
- Taking the Step to Application
All this is in addition to the excellent collection of features that have made the Life Application Study Bible a best-seller.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- Scripture Text: 10-point
- Notes: 9-point
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- King James Version
- 6.75" x 9.5" x 2.25"
The Life Application Study Bible is today's #1-selling study Bible. The Life Application Study Bible, includes nearly 10,000 notes and features designed to help the reader apply God's truth to everyday life. Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters. Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and time line to help readers understand the message of each book. Two hundred thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events, and 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.