KJV Dake Annotated Reference Bible, Large Print, Hardcover
Email me when this product is available.
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Biblia Textual
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Dake Annontated Reference Bible - KJV - Large Print Edition features both the Scripture Text and the study notes in a very comfortable 10 point type. The Dake features a three column format which clearly separate Scripture from commentary notes on the same page.Features:
- Complete concordance that lists every Bible word
- 9,000 headings to divide text
- 35,000 commentary notes
- More than 8,000 outlines for sermons
- Literalizing of Scripture
- Definitions of Key Hebrew and Greek Words
- Complete Summary at Conclusion of each book
- Easy fingertip fact finder
- Over 500,000 helpful cross/chain references for study
- Additional features:
- Three-Column Format
- 10 point text & notes
- Book introductions & summaries
- Complete concordance and cyclopedic index
- Words of Christ in red
- 24-page detailed examination of Finis Dake's "Plan of the Ages" illustrated dispensational timeline
- King James Version
- 8 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 2"
Vendor: Dake Bible Publishers
Publication Date: 1999
Dimensions: 11.0 X 9.0 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: No longer available.
Email me when this product is available.
Text Layout: Triple Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Red Letter
The Old Scofield Study Bible, KJV, Large Print Edition Genuine Leather Burgundy, IndexedOxford University Press / 1996 / Genuine Leather$62.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 105 Reviews
$94.99Save 34% ($32.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5273044
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), HardcoverSpiros ZodhiatesAMG Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 116 Reviews
$49.99Save 40% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577500Video
Pastor DaveFLoridaAge: 45-54Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Please PLease Please, Do NOT buy into Dakes teachings......October 28, 2014Pastor DaveFLoridaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Guys and Gals,
I have to say that this bible is a disaster. There was at one time a huge following of Dake and am glad to see that over time it is waning away slowly. The good reviews are some folks that are confused and this book will only serve to further confuse them. Dake is a heritic in the worst way. Duteronomy Chapter 18 talks of false teachers. God tells us that if ONE thing they say or teach is wrong then we ARE NOT to follow them because they are false teachers and are to be left alone.
Sadly dake fell so far from the mark that even his church removed themselves from him. His gap theory teachings cause thousands to go astray as are his teachings on the trinity of God, salvation being lost (he states oin one area that this scripture proves one can be lost after salvation only to turn around I believe in Romans and states "this scripture teaches that a believer is secure and never able to be lost after being saved" He constantly contradicts himself and folks it gets worse.
Please, I know we do not all have the same understanding of the bible passages. However there are three fundamental facts for one to be a Christian.
1. Hell is a place of torment that is real and ALL non believers in CHrist will go there until it and they are finally and permanently cast into the lake of fire, at that time they will continue for eternity there nover to be set free or die. Jesus tells us this is a place "where the worm does not" meaning our spirit if unbeliever.
2. That Jesus Christ IS JEHOVAH GOD in the flesh, not some god or a god like the jehovah false wittnesses state but The Lord God, Father, Prince of Peace, redeemer and on and on A trinity of One God expressed in many ways yet still one entity called God.
3. That trinity I just mentioned. All true believers understand in the trinity of God even if the details are not always clear we still believe because we are taught it by Jesus Himself.
Dake rejects these things...
The one reason I originally bought it was for his dispensational ideas and even there I was sadly let down.
Folks please, get something else. This is pure poison If I could afford to I would buy out the rights to the dake bible and burn them all.
jazz5 Stars Out Of 5Dake Reference BibleOctober 5, 2014jazzExceptional reference Bible.
Skip5 Stars Out Of 5I first purchased in 1976August 30, 2014SkipI have studied this bible since 1976 and still have the original version (as I purchased) in which I read from. I have spent countless hours in research and study and find that this bible has been so invaluable that it is oft times hard to put down. I am sure that a current version would probably be more up to date with so called current events but the Word NEVER changes, and for me, THAT is what is important.
I would most readily agree with the combination of the bible and the companion God's Plan for Man for the student of serious study with an intent to learn more of the One who made it all happen.
MikeTNAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Study BibleJanuary 19, 2014MikeTNAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the large print. It's easy to read. I love the hardback because it holds up better than the soft cover.
ZoriaIvano-Frankivsk, UAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 27, 2013ZoriaIvano-Frankivsk, UAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is just perfect for studying. Thank you so much!!!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackTodd Burpo, Lynn VincentThomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1065 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW946158Video