BROWSE for Bibles & Bible Accessories
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The beloved King James Version with all its magnificent and timeless tradition includes The African Presence in the Bible and makes a permanent statement of a family's faith in this showpiece edition of the Holy Bible.
- Presentation Page
- Family Record Section including Military Records
- The African Influence in Scripture
- A Guide for Religious Workers and Bible Teachers
- "The Family Album" Scrapbooking Section
- The Celebration of Kwanzaa
- "A Guide to Religion in the Home" with color artwork
- Illustrated 54-page Bible Dictionary
- Scripture Atlas of maps with Index
- Alphabetical Harmony of the Gospels
- Parables and Miracles of the Bible
- Calendar for Daily Reading of Scriptures
- Guide to the Laws of the Bible
- Strange and Interesting Facts and Figures About the Bible
- Triple column format
- Gold stain page edges
- Padded hardcover
- 9-point type
- 11.00" x 8.50" x 2.00"
Vendor: Fireside Catholic Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 11.0 X 8.5 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Triple Column
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
My Holy Bible for African American Children, NIV Hardcover 1984ZonderKidz / 2009 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:2 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$24.99Save 32% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW719649
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
GeneLawton, OKAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Must have in every homeOctober 12, 2013GeneLawton, OKAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I believe every home needs a copy of the bible.t is very informative with the additional information other than King James Bible.
RaineCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love my purchaseSeptember 9, 2011RaineCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the best purchases I have made this year, it was a birthday present to my brother and he loved it as did I, I plan to purchase one for myself.
Tamikalp5 Stars Out Of 5January 31, 2011TamikalpQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent bible! I would recommend it to anyone. It has a beautiful cover as well as wonderful pictures and places to write family information inside. It has relevant african- american bible knowledge. It has dates of births, deaths, weddings, military, etc... Better than I thought it would be.
hamiNYCAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2011hamiNYCAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought as heirloom for my family, plan to pass it on down. the quality is great as well as print.
Leroy5 Stars Out Of 5November 22, 2007LeroyJust what the African American needs is a Bible that understand our struggles just like the children of God!
Page 1 of 1
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Prophet's Dictionary: The Ultimate Guide to Supernatural WisdomPaula A. PriceWhitaker House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW689995