- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Kissing Frogs and Trying on Shoes is a young woman's guidebook to healthy, strong relationships with friends, with boys, and with Jesus Christ. This six-week study will cover a variety of important topics, such as identifying what the world is telling you about dating, bad boys you should stay away from (no matter how cute they are), and developing a wish list for what you're looking for in a dream guy.
It's important to remember, as you start to date, that you are not and never will be defined by the man on your arm. Human relationships might make you happy, but they will never bring you inner peace. Peace comes from a relationship with the divine Prince Charming. Seeking out God's plan for your life and making Him your focus should be your primary goals. Once you do that, everything else will fall into place!
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search