Kissing Frogs and Trying on Shoes: A Study to Help Teen Girls Navigate the Dating World and Develop Their Identity in Christ - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: CrossBooks Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Kissing Frogs and Trying on Shoes is a young woman's guidebook to healthy, strong relationships with friends, with boys, and with Jesus Christ. This six-week study will cover a variety of important topics, such as identifying what the world is telling you about dating, bad boys you should stay away from (no matter how cute they are), and developing a wish list for what you're looking for in a dream guy.
It's important to remember, as you start to date, that you are not and never will be defined by the man on your arm. Human relationships might make you happy, but they will never bring you inner peace. Peace comes from a relationship with the divine Prince Charming. Seeking out God's plan for your life and making Him your focus should be your primary goals. Once you do that, everything else will fall into place!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search