- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
This 13 week, interactive study looks at issues many women face today and reminds them of their inherent value as daughters of the one true King.
Mordecai's challenge to Esther, "Were you not born for such a time as this?" is repeated for all women throughout the ages, says Diana Hagee. Every woman has a divine destiny. But women cannot fulfill that goal unless they understand His biblical guidelines.
In this interactive workbook, Diana leads women through a self-examination of their lives and their goals from God's perspective, not the secular society's. Topics such as self-esteem, diligence, attitude, goal setting and stewardship encourage women to establish a strong foundation for growth while learning to see themselves in a new light.
Through scripture, thought-provoking questions and answers, prayers, practical advice and devotional ideas, women learn how valuable they are to God and how they can have an intimate relationship with Him while evaluating the standards that make them a daughter of the King.
Marcia MAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5awesome bookJanuary 23, 2013Marcia MAge: 55-65Gender: femaleI am accually looking to purchase this book for my daughters. I really enjoyed this book and I could relate to her in many areas as she shared her testimony. I was encourages as I read it, wished I had read it many years ago. The Kings daughter is who I am and I Can't wait to share it!
Alice5 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2008AliceWonderfully written, very insightful. Diana Hagee has truly touched and enriched my life through her writing.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search