- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Why? Because never before have youngsters had to deal with such incredible temptations as Internet pornography, gambling, suicidal song lyrics, the glorification of the "gangsta" lifestyle, and the collapse of traditional Biblical family lifestyles.
This book and study guide provides practical principles for you and your teen to apply to your lives that will combat the forces aimed at destroying your family. Practical helps to defend your family include:
- The Word
- Building Relationships
- The Original Plan
- Study Guide and Scrapbook
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Kingdom Parenting provides answers to burning questions both teens and parents have in facing the unique challenges of being a parent or teen today. This book examines the changing times, changing family structure, and provides solutions to both parents and teens on how to effectively relate with each other though the current atmosphere of confusion. The authors have a combined total of more than 50 years experience ministering, counseling, training, and mentoring parents and saving the lives of countlessly lost young people.
DR. DORIS J. SIMS5 Stars Out Of 5May 5, 2008DR. DORIS J. SIMSAs a specialist in the field of child and family relations, I enjoyed this book because it offered practical and easy strategies on just how to parent through the word of God. I liked that the emphasis was on intentional parenting. Every aspect of parenting was covered.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search