Kindred Souls: Connecting Spiritual Friendship - Slightly Imperfect
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
We weren't meant to make this walk alone.
As you make spiritual growth a priority, gradual shifts in perspective occur. You crave deeper friendships that mutually encourage reflection on ideas, obstacles, progress and realizations. As Ford writes, "a knitting together of those whose hearts burn as they encounter God on the journey" is a vital part of the Christian life.
With the story of Ruth and Naomi as a template, Ford describes how to overcome the risk and fear of sharing. Learn also how to be a faithful listener. She offers new insights that will empower you to build and nurture soul partnerships that will bear fruit throughout lifetimes.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Upper Room
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Slightly Imperfect
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Start A New Search