Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Hardcover
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Bible text of the 1977 NASB
- Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMG's Concordance of the Bible
- AMG's Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
Number of Pages: 2156
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.75 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Red Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Complete Word Study Dictionary : Old TestamentWarren Baker, Eugene CarpenterAMG Publishers / 2003 / Hardcover$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$49.99Save 40% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW76671
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
* Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to Strong's Numbers
* New Word Studies with AMG's Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
* Red Letter Edition of the 1977 NASB Bible
"The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is my favorite. I can give it no higher recommendation than to say it is the Bible I have raised my daughters to use."
BETH MOORE, Living Proof Ministries, Houston, Texas
mercy135 Stars Out Of 5Great toolJanuary 2, 2015mercy13Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great tool to go deeper into the word.
Ron3 Stars Out Of 5MIXED ReviewOctober 13, 2014RonQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I love AMG's products and the layout for this bible is PERFECT for me. Their Greek dictionary is one of the very BEST, even better than Strong's. However, the text in the dictionaries is WAY to small!! I cannot hardly even read half of it, with magnifying reading glasses on?????
The Bible text is GOOD, its just the other text that is too small. I presume that they shrunk the text to save pages because it is a large book, but I bought this Bible primarily for the 'Helps', and especially the Hebrew and Greek dictionaries. IF I did not need such a Bible I would return it.
Franklin Clark5 Stars Out Of 5Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), Genuine Burgundy LeatherAugust 26, 2014Franklin ClarkQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have a doctorate and used this Bible extensively when teaching at Seminary. It is by far the best study bible with excellent Hebrew and Greek resources. I cannot recommend this Bible highly enough for students and professors alike.
LK5 Stars Out Of 5Great help!August 22, 2014LKQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible is a great help when studying the Bible! i really like it! having the meanings of words from the origins in front of you is very helpful!
JohnMississauga, ON. CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must for PastorsJanuary 11, 2014JohnMississauga, ON. CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this for my father-in-law who is a Pastor. He is simply blown away and puts it as one of the best gift ever received from his son-in-law (19 years!!!!!)
Q: Does this have a glued binding or is it sewn ? thanks!
This Bible has a sewn binding.
Q: which version of the NASB is this? the original 1971 version or the updated 1995 version???
This Bible uses the 1977 NASB text.