- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Well-known for her speaking and dramatic sketches at the popular Women of Faith® conferences, author Nicole Johnson explores the tension and differences between what women long for and what they live with. By exploring these two worlds with her one-of-a-kind, thoroughly engaging storytelling, Johnson uncovers a woman's true name, Princess Heart.
Knowing how women love to discuss their struggles and feelings, author Nicole Johnson says, "Let's get together and talk about it." And she provides this insightful Conversation Guide to get the discussion rolling. Readers will be encouraged to discover their true name, and find hope for living in the midst of a not-so-fairy-tale world.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Keeping a Princess Heart in a Not-So-Fairy-Tale World: Study Guide A Conversation Guide for WomenNicole JohnsonThomas Nelson / 2004 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44959
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Search