- All Products
- Supplemental Materialshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138561&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Map Area
- Guides & Workbooks
- Resource Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Over 450 medical illustrations with labeling keys and exercises are included through 15 chapters that cover major body systems and cells, tissues, muscles, and development. 96 perforated, detailed illustrations of muscles to color in a flashcard format for simple and effective studying on-the-go are also included. Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature, are used. 4th Edition. 384 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 10.6 X 8.2 X .9 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and PhysiologyJeannie Fulbright5 Stars Out Of 5 62 ReviewsSave 33%
Martha to the Max: Balanced Living for PerfectionistsDebi Stack5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 21%
Learning anatomy and systems of the body is often a difficult task for students at any educational level. One effective method students often use to retain complex information is to practice the kinesthetic learning method. Students of all typesmedical school students, physical therapists, art students, and even yoga instructorsuse anatomical coloring guides to help supplement their training. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, students will benefit from realistic illustrations, key word reviews, explanatory paragraphs, and the highest level of accuracy an anatomical guide can provide.
The Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book offers medical students the opportunity to learn by coloring detailed sketches of systems of the body and pairing these illustrations with corresponding labeling exercises.
Students can also take advantage of:
- Over 450 detailed and realistic medical illustrations, accompanied by labeling keys and exercises
- A clear and descriptive overview of each illustration, including major features, key points, coloring guidelines, and detailed microscopic views of cells and tissues, as well as fill-in-the-blank study aids
- 15 chapters covering the major body systems, as well as physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- 96 perforated, detailed illustrations of muscles to color in a flashcard format for simple and effective studying on-the-go
- Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature
Detailed, elegant, and accurate, the body system illustrations and accompanying text in this guide will prove to be a vital part of any medical students anatomical education. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, now in its fourth edition, students will become engaged while learning and commit this anatomical knowledge to their memory for years to come!
Eric Wise has been teaching Anatomy for more than 20 years. He is a tenured faculty member at Santa Barbara City College and the author of three lab manuals in anatomy and anatomy and physiology. He haslectured in anatomy at the University of California Santa Barbara.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Apologia Exploring Creation with General Science, 2 Vol, 2nd Ed.Dr. Jay L. Wile4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 36%
Daily Lesson Plans for The Human Body: Fearfully and Wonderfully MadeLynn Ericson5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 16%
The Human Body (Advanced Biology) Student Textbook, 2nd EditionRachael Yunis, Marilyn M. Shannon5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 31%