- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Is there a biblical principle behind the punishment of those who break the law?
Why do we send criminals to jail? Is it simply to punish them? Should there be a higher goal for our criminal justice system? In this study, theologian and ethicist Lewis Smedes answers a question posed by a Christianity Today reader.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: What is the basis for justice?
--Teaching point two: What is the aim of justice?
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Good Question: How to Deal with Criminals, by Lewis Smedes (2002)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search