- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
- Why gratitude must be taught
- The power of offering a "sacrifice of praise" during times of adversity
- Why God's Word instructs us to have a grateful heart
- How you have God's undivided attention when you say "thank you"
- A greater anointing that comes from giving thanks to God
- What you should be most thankful for
- Why sanctification is called the "doctrine of gratitude"
R.T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty-five years. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, he was educated at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Oxford University. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty books, including The Word and the Spirit, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, The Anointing: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow; and Total Forgiveness. His writings have impacted and changed thousands of lives worldwide.
Lisa5 Stars Out Of 5Gives us practical ways to keep a grateful heart.May 27, 2011LisaAlready bought for a friend. This book really keeps us mindful to have a grateful heart. It gives practical, concrete ways to carry this out.
Rita Grice5 Stars Out Of 5December 11, 2009Rita GriceExcellent book - gives you much food for thought and action. We need to give God thanks, not for what He will do in return for our thanks, but because He deserves our thanks. I would highly recommend this book for everyone!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Simplify Your Spiritual Life: Spiritual Disciplines for the OverwhelmedDonald S. WhitneyNavPress / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW833453