- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Through her work on the blog and on a public art project, Jazz, who has written off God, moves closer to understanding the Creator, the One who also sees the "unseen" (2 Corinthians 4:18) and closer to understanding that she is God's "masterpiece" (Ephesians 2:10).
The Blog On fiction series from Faithgirlz! encourages girls to use the Internet to stay connected to life, each other, and God. Life online can be a minefield. Though it has potential dangers, it also has the ability to unite and connect kids with their friends and families in powerful new ways. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Faithgirlz! Blog On
Dandi Daley Mackall is the author of over 450 books. She still cant believe she gets to write for a living, helping children of all ages grow spiritually. Dandi and her husband, Joe, both write from rural Ohio, where theyre blessed with three children and a variety of horses, dogs, and cats.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Start A New Search