- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
"In seminars I have conducted over a thirty-year period, I have discovered that the quality most wanted by Americans is happiness. Many of those seminar participants drove to the seminars in luxury cars, and they looked well fed and well dressed. Yet, individually, they often expressed disappointment with life and admitted to having a feeling of emptiness. They wanted, and even felt entitled to, more happiness.
I am one of those who truly believe that the basic answer to happiness is a spiritual one. We are made for God, and as Saint Augustine said, Our hearts are restless til they rest in thee. All parts of our personalities are drawn to wholeness and happiness when Christ is resident within.
In studying the life of Christ, I remembered that although Jesus was a man of sorrow and acquainted with grief, more than anything else he was a person of joy and happiness. Even his purpose in coming into the world is revealed in John 10:10: I came that they might have life and have it abundantly. This abundant life, I believe, is not just in the world to come but in the here and now, where a series of committed choices can cause your spirit to sing."
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search