The Jungle, Unabridged Audiobook on MP3 with eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Upton Sinclair, master of the "muckraking" novel, here explores the workingman's lot at the turn of the century: the backbreaking labor, the injustices of "wage slavery," and the bewildering chaos of urban life. The Jungle, a story so shocking that it launched a government investigation, re-creates this startling chapter of our history in unflinching detail. Always a vigorous champion of political reform, Sinclair is also a gripping storyteller, and his 1906 novel stands as one of the most important---and moving---works in the literature of social change.
Unabridged. 2 MP3-CDs. Narrated by Paul Boehmer.
Vendor: Tantor Media Inc.
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 5.39 X 6.41 X 1.06 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Tantor Unabridged Classics
Find Related Products
- Audiobooks >> Children >> Fiction >> Classics
- Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Audiobooks >> Homeschool >> Curriculum Audiobooks >> Language Arts
- Children >> Audiobooks >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Fiction >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Audiobooks >> Curriculum Audiobooks >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Literature
- Start A New Search