- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
That woman on the edge was Tina Zahn, and in Why I Jumped she tells her story. In this gripping book, now available in paperback, Zahn gives readers a look at what led to such severe depression that suicide seemed the only answer. Readers won't be able to put down this powerful true story of crippling depression, dramatic rescue, and a return to hope.
Wanda Dyson is an author and a Christian counselor who specializes in helping women recover from depression, anxiety, rejection, and the long-term effects of sexual and physical assault. She lives in Frederick County, Maryland.
Other Customers Also Purchased
To My Sons: Lessons for the Wild Adventure Called Life - eBookBear GryllsDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$7.33 Retail:2.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 27% ($2.66)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24503EB
Amy Carmichael: Let the Little Children Come - eBookLois DickMoody Publishers / 1984 / ePub$3.09 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$5.24Save 41% ($2.15)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13248EB
The Miracle on Fifth Floor: How God Healed Me with His Miraculous Hands - eBookSarah PerryWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45783EB
Breathe: Finding Freedom to Thrive in Relationships After Childhood Sexual Abuse - eBookNicole Braddock BromleyMoody Publishing / 2009 / ePub$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.74Save 23% ($2.25)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10195EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search