- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
That woman on the edge was Tina Zahn, and in Why I Jumped she tells her story. In this gripping book, now available in paperback, Zahn gives readers a look at what led to such severe depression that suicide seemed the only answer. Readers won't be able to put down this powerful true story of crippling depression, dramatic rescue, and a return to hope.
Wanda Dyson is an author and a Christian counselor who specializes in helping women recover from depression, anxiety, rejection, and the long-term effects of sexual and physical assault. She lives in Frederick County, Maryland.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Called Out: A Former Lesbian's Discovery of Freedom - eBookJanet BoynesCreation House / 2014 / ePub$9.29 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW64262EB
My Miracle: Life Experiences Filled with Overwhelming Truth. - eBookRodney BarnesWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40206EB
Rich in Love: When God Rescues Messy People - eBookIrene GarciaDavid C. Cook / 2014 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49751EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search