Joyfully Ever After - Word Document [Download]
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Finding Joy in a Difficult Marriage Bible Study
Learn to enjoy your marriage.
Everything about a wedding shouts, Let s celebrate! the flowers, the attire, the music, and the good food. So we celebrate; sometimes even after the bride and groom have departed. We rejoice in the beginning of their new life together, hoping they will live happily ever after. But is that even possible?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Philippians 1:6; 4:8, 11 13, 19; 1 Peter 2:19 21
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: We need to look at our blessings.
--Teaching point two: We need to guard our hearts.
--Teaching point three: We need to let God fill us.
--Teaching point four: We need to live for the eternal.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM MARRIAGE PARTNERSHIP
How to Be Happy in an Unhappy Marriage, by Leslie Vernick (2002)
Total number of pages - 11 pages
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search