- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
All churches, denominations, and parachurch organizations are eager for new models of leadership development. Cole uses the life and leadership lessons of the Apostle Paul to show how to develop leaders who are skilled, dedicated, and always open to learning from experience.
- Cole, a trusted, innovative authority, uses the four journeys of Paul to shows how leaders can grow to be more influential.
- A publication from the acclaimed Leadership Network
- Paul, the original "church planter," was very instrumental in the growth of Christianity-and a perfect model for today's leaders.
Shows how Paul's leadership developed over the course of his life to get better and better with time and maturity-and how they can do the same.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leadership Network
Neil blogs at www.cole-slaw.blogspot.com.
Leadership Network, a division of OneHundredX, seeks to accelerate the impact of 100X leaders. Since 1996, Leadership Network Publications have presented thoroughly researched and practical concepts from leading thinkers, practitioners, and pioneering churches. www.leadnet.org.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Start A New Search