- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The opening chapter describes the process of reading and applying the Bible, a process that is described as an interpretative journey. Next, the skills and insights necessary for reading Scripture accurately and responsibly is addressed. Finally, it is discussed how to read and apply specific sections of both Old and New Testaments. Each chapter closes with discussion questions and hands-on assignments that allow you to apply what you have learned.
J. Scott Duvall is professor of New Testament Ouachita Baptist University. And J. Daniel Hays is dean of Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament and Biblical interpretation at Ouachita Baptist University.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Popular Encyclopedia of Apologetics: Surveying the Evidence for the Truth of ChristianityEd Hindson, Ergun CanerHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$18.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$26.99Save 31% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW920840
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search