- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Do you long for change? Have you attempted perfection and failed? Are you tired of going through life feeling defeated and stuck? Do you want to discover your potential and realize your purpose in life? If you have ever felt this way, Journey to Freedom is for you. This guide is about learning to change the things in your life that keep you from fulfilling your purpose, offering you an inspiring, practical, and hope-filled vision for changing your spirit, mind, and body. Written by Scott Reall--founder of RESTORE, a life-changing ministry of the YMCA--Journey to Freedom will show you:
- That lasting change is possible.
- How to defeat obstacles and stay on course.
- The tools needed for effective, permanent change.
- Why blending your spirit, mind, and body is important for a balanced life.
- How to write a personal plan of action to keep you focused on your journey.
Hope, health and happiness are yours to claim!
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Search