- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
In This Series
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Journey to Freedom
Journey to Freedom: Your Start to a Lifetime of Hope, Health, and HappinessScott ReallSave 27%
Journey to a Life of Significance: Freedom from Low Self-EsteemScott ReallSave 18%
That lasting change is possible.
The tools needed for an enduring commitment to a new lifestyle.
How to defeat obstacles and stay on course.
As you lead group members through this inspiring, practical, and hope-filled book, you'll experience the true rewards of helping people grow in spirit, mind, and body, and hopefully find yourself farther down the road to your own personal fulfillment.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 131 ReviewsSave 67%Video
Fix It and Forget It Cookbook: Feasting With Your Slow Cooker (slightly imperfect)Dawn J. Ranck, Phyllis Pellman GoodSave 76%
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Other
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search