- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Journey to Freedom
Obtaining lasting change in our lives occurs only when we have community, accountability, and support to help us fulfill our unique purpose in life. The Journey to Freedom series is designed to guide you as you lead your small group through the life-transforming Journey to Freedom Manuals. Through this dynamic six-week course, group members will take the steps needed for permanent, effective change and will learn:
- That lasting change is possible.
- The tools needed for an enduring commitment to a new lifestyle.
- How to defeat obstacles and stay on course.
As you lead group members through this inspiring, practical, and hope-filled series, you'll experience the true rewards of helping people grow in spirit, mind, and body, and hopefully find yourself farther down the road to your own personal fulfillment.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Search