- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As you read through this study you will identify your eating and exercising habits. What are your patterns with food and exercise? Are they obsessive? Are they normal? How well are you doing with body image? Discover a way to make fitness and health not an obsession, but something that adds years and enjoyment to your life. Features include:
- Six weeks of individual or group study
- Stories of individuals on the journey of changing their lives
- Daily reflection questions to help you contemplate your own journey
- Fascinating stories of the history of the YMCA
- Facilitator notes
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Journey to Freedom
Stop being controlled by food and physical appearance. Based on the Journey to Freedom Manual, this study guide is about learning to deal with life-controlling food issues, no matter what they are-weight loss, eating disorders, food addictions, or body image issues. Like the other study guides in the Journey to Freedom series, this study will focus specifically on body issues, while helping people change the things in their life that keep them from fulfilling their purpose and living their life to its fullest potential.
Other guides in the series include:
The Journey to a Life of Significance: Freedom from Low Self Esteem 978-1-4185-0770-1
The Journey to a New Beginning After Loss: Freedom from the Pain of Grief and Disappointment 978-1-4185-0771-8
The Journey to Living with Courage: Freedom from Fear 978-1-4185-0772-5
Other Customers Also Purchased
Your Daughter Needs a Hero: Helping Her Handle Insecurity & Poor Body ImageMaria C. FurloughTate Publishing & Enterprises / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW467947
Thin Enough: My Spiritual Journey Through the Living Death of an Eating DisorderSheryle CruiseNew Hope Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$1.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 89% ($11.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW690038
My Big Bottom Blessing: How Hating My Body Led to Loving My Life Unabridged Audiobook on CDTeasi CannonOasis Audio LLC / 2012 / Compact disc$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW751620
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search