- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As you read through this study you will identify your eating and exercising habits. What are your patterns with food and exercise? Are they obsessive? Are they normal? How well are you doing with body image? Discover a way to make fitness and health not an obsession, but something that adds years and enjoyment to your life. Features include:
- Six weeks of individual or group study
- Stories of individuals on the journey of changing their lives
- Daily reflection questions to help you contemplate your own journey
- Fascinating stories of the history of the YMCA
- Facilitator notes
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Journey to Freedom
Other Customers Also Purchased
Journey to Healthy Living: Freedom from Body Image and Food IssuesScott ReallThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW507695
Body. Beauty. Boys: The Truth About Girls and How We See OurselvesSarah BraggNew Hope Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW693190
Made to Crave Action Plan Participant's Guide: Your Journey to Healthy Living - eBookLysa TerKeurst, Dr. Ski ChiltonZondervan / 2013 / ePub$4.994 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37668EB
Your Daughter Needs a Hero: Helping Her Handle Insecurity & Poor Body ImageMaria C. FurloughTate Publishing / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW467947
Mom, I Feel Fat: Becoming Your Daughter's Ally in Developing a Healthy Body Image - eBookSharon A. HershWaterbrook Press / 2011 / ePub$11.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW11619EB
My Big Bottom Blessing: How Hating My Body Led to Loving My Life Unabridged Audiobook on CDTeasi CannonOasis Audio / 2012 / Compact disc$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW751620
Thin Enough: My Spiritual Journey Through the Living Death of an Eating DisorderSheryle CruiseNew Hope Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 92% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW690038
Stop being controlled by food and physical appearance. Based on the Journey to Freedom Manual, this study guide is about learning to deal with life-controlling food issues, no matter what they are-weight loss, eating disorders, food addictions, or body image issues. Like the other study guides in the Journey to Freedom series, this study will focus specifically on body issues, while helping people change the things in their life that keep them from fulfilling their purpose and living their life to its fullest potential.
Other guides in the series include:
The Journey to a Life of Significance: Freedom from Low Self Esteem 978-1-4185-0770-1
The Journey to a New Beginning After Loss: Freedom from the Pain of Grief and Disappointment 978-1-4185-0771-8
The Journey to Living with Courage: Freedom from Fear 978-1-4185-0772-5
JayneAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2012JayneAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this book, so far I am almost finished up with it and I currently am really encouraged by the content thus far. It has challenged my point of view on health and healthy lifestyle, as well as healthy eating. I'm excited to continue the study through till the end and will definitely be donating my book when I am finished to someone else who seems to need it as well. Considering I myself have not written in the book for that very purpose!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search