- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As you read through this study you will identify your eating and exercising habits. What are your patterns with food and exercise? Are they obsessive? Are they normal? How well are you doing with body image? Discover a way to make fitness and health not an obsession, but something that adds years and enjoyment to your life. Features include:
- Six weeks of individual or group study
- Stories of individuals on the journey of changing their lives
- Daily reflection questions to help you contemplate your own journey
- Fascinating stories of the history of the YMCA
- Facilitator notes
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Journey to Freedom
Stop being controlled by food and physical appearance. Based on the Journey to Freedom Manual, this study guide is about learning to deal with life-controlling food issues, no matter what they are-weight loss, eating disorders, food addictions, or body image issues. Like the other study guides in the Journey to Freedom series, this study will focus specifically on body issues, while helping people change the things in their life that keep them from fulfilling their purpose and living their life to its fullest potential.
Other guides in the series include:
The Journey to a Life of Significance: Freedom from Low Self Esteem 978-1-4185-0770-1
The Journey to a New Beginning After Loss: Freedom from the Pain of Grief and Disappointment 978-1-4185-0771-8
The Journey to Living with Courage: Freedom from Fear 978-1-4185-0772-5
JayneAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2012JayneAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this book, so far I am almost finished up with it and I currently am really encouraged by the content thus far. It has challenged my point of view on health and healthy lifestyle, as well as healthy eating. I'm excited to continue the study through till the end and will definitely be donating my book when I am finished to someone else who seems to need it as well. Considering I myself have not written in the book for that very purpose!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search