- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Living, Loving, and Overcoming Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Nothing's Too Hard For God Small Group Discussion DVDMy Healthy Church / DVD$36.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 26% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW430560
Parable of the Unmerciful Servant [Video Download]Stew RedwineZondervan / 2012 / Video Download$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDV2550-CP
We all have dreams for how our lives willor shouldturn out. Many times these are dreams that have been impressed on us by God himself. But when will they stop being dreams and turn into reality? When will these dreams be fulfilled? And what do you do in the meantime?
Joseph: Waiting on Gods Timing, Living in Gods Plan is a six-session video-based Bible study examining the life of the biblical character of Joseph, the ultimate dreamer, giving you insight into the power of your choices as you wait on God while pursing your dreams.
As a teenager, Joseph had big dreams, but events seemed to circumvent those dreams and landed him in slavery in Egypt. Through this experience Joseph learned to trust in Gods plan for his life, remain obedient and make wise choices, even when they resulted in a jail sentence! Ultimately, Joseph realized his dreams and was reunited and reconciled with his family and was able to be used by God to save millions of people from starvation.
God has dreams for your life as well. If you wait on Gods perfect timing, make wise and biblical choices, you too, like Joseph, can see your God-given dreams become reality.
In this entertaining and enlightening video-based Bible study, Michelle McKinney Hammond will help you:
- Learn how relationships affect our destiny
- Unite your desires with Gods purposes
- Walk faithfully with God as you wait on his timing
This fresh look at Joseph helps you discover new insights and provides a powerful witness to Gods timing and plan for you that will leave you feeling challenged, encouraged, and deeply valued.
Study Guide is also available (sold separately).
As a bestselling author, speaker, singer and television host, Michelle McKinney Hammond has authored over 40 books (selling over two million copies worldwide) including best-selling titles The Diva Principle, Sassy, Single and Satisfied, Secrets of An Irresistible Woman and 101 Ways To Get and Keep His Attention. Michelle's passion is to give relevant and workable solutions to people's questions through solid and effective principles that will help her audience navigate through the journey of life and reach the ultimate destination of living and loving to their fullest potential.
Karen is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker, as well as a writer for their Encouragement For Today online devotions that reach over one million women daily. She has written seven books including the popular LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart Todd, together they raise their three sometimes quarrelsome but mostly charming children in the boondocks of central Michigan. There she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search