Featuring seven in-depth studies based on the best-selling Blackaby Study Bible, this helpful guide for groups or individuals includes leader's notes; an introduction to the gospel of John; explanations and interpretations of the text; story illustrations; related Bible verses; questions for reflection; and life applications.
As a member of Jesus' most intimate circle of friends, John underscores Jesus' divine nature, heavenly origin, and His power. John's writings include Jesus' seven "I am" statements that describe His identity, the seven signs that reveal His divinity, and the love that Jesus embodies.
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.