Buy Download $2.99 Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|/preview/41/64/DV2432_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/02/11/DV2432_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/02/12/DV2432_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. The Christ Files- Session 2||media||Dickson- John||21:30|
|/preview/36/82/DV2432_2_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/00/01/DV2432_2_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/00/02/DV2432_2_vposter.pnglisting||2. The Christ Files- Session 2||media||Dickson- John||21:30|
|Format: Video Download|
|Publication Date: 2011|
Availability: In Stock
In The Christ Files, historian Dr. John Dickson sets out to discover what we can know for certain about the life of Jesus. In a captivating journey across the globe, this four-session, video-based study examines ancient documents and consults the world's most respected historians and scholars. Filmed in seven countries, the documentary reveals the earliest and most important manuscript evidence for Jesus of Nazareth, including the writings of Josephus, Tacitus, the apostle Paul and the controversial Gnostic Gospels. Neither a work of fanciful skepticism nor of Christian propaganda, The Christ Files provides viewers with a front row seat to the facts behind Western civilization's most influential story. In this video download of Session 2, Jews and Christians, you will delve into the so-called Gospel of Thomas, the Da Vinci Code and other writings about Jesus to conclude the truth about their accuracy. This video can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion with the companion PDF or printed participant's guide (sold separately).
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search