- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Meeting the Spirit, LifeGuide Topical Bible StudiesDouglas ConnellyInterVarsity Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.00Save 22% ($2.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30687
Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human, Participant's Guide - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2013 / Other$3.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 64% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW678074DA
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts--DVD CurriculumDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottZondervan / 2006 / DVD$60.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$89.99Save 33% ($29.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW271800
Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human, DVD-Based Study KitJudah SmithThomas Nelson / 2013 / Other$27.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 31% ($12.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW678043Video
Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human, Participant's GuideJudah SmithThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 27% ($3.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/07/15.CBD Stock No: WW678074Video
Judah Smith digs deep to answer the most common and the most difficult questions about Jesus, a man so few understand and so many desperately need. In Jesus Is, Judah Smith explores a number of topics that reveal Jesus purpose for coming, what He accomplished while He was here, and what that means for us.
Jesus is greatly revered, harshly criticized, and sorely misunderstood. Judah breaks down who Jesus is and explains to readers how understanding Jesus more fully will not only enrich their lives, but also give them meaning, as well as save them.
The 8-week Jesus Is Participant's Guide, intended for use with the DVD-based study of the same title, will help participants discover how to have a deeper, lasting relationship with Jesus, and to commune with and grow in Him. Judah will show you that Jesus is more than a good teacher, more than an inspiring leader. He is the point of all life.
Perfect for evangelism, the video sessions will help new Christians understand the person of Jesus, as well as help small group participants connect with one another.
Judah Smith is the lead pastor of the City of Church in Seattle, Washington. The City Church is a thriving multisite church noted for its cultural relevance, commitment to biblical integrity and faith, and love for Jesus. Judah is known round the United States and the world for his preaching ministry. His fresh, anointed, humorous messages demystify the Bible and make Christianity real. Judah is also the author of his most recent New York Times bestselling book, Jesus Is _____.
Meet the Author
Judah Smith and his wife, Chelsea, are the lead pastors of The City Church in Seattle, Washington. They were youth ministry pastors for ten years (ranked as one of the top five "most dynamic" youth groups in the country by Ministry Today) before stepping into their new role in 2009. Outreach has recognized City Church as being one of the fastest growing churches in the country. It has four satellite locations orbiting the Seattle, WA metropolitan area. Judah is in high demand as speaker, both in the U.S. and abroad, is the author of several books including Jesus Is..., and is a popular voice on Twitter (@judahsmith). Judah and Chelsea have three children: Zion, Eliott, and Grace.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search