- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A study guide is included for each chapter to help make this experience beneficial for both you and a small group. Leader and participant suggestions are provided along with reflection/discussion questions, group activities, and prayer. There are six sessions.
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Jesus' Parables
Priorities: Tyranny of the Urgent, Christian Basics Bible StudiesCharles E. HummelInter-Varsity Press / 1994 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.00Save 20% ($1.81)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2006X
James W. Moore
Parables slip up on us. They flip our values. They turn our world upside down. They surprise us. This is the great thing about the parables of Jesus: They are always relevant and always personal. They speak eloquently to you and me, here and now. In this book, we will examine some of Jesus thought-provoking parables, parables about priorities, to see if we can find ourselves and Gods truth for us in these magnificent truth-stories. They are, after all, truth-stories from the mind of Jesus that can change our lives as they proclaim Gods truth for you and me.
adapted from the introduction
Each of the six chapters features a key passage of Scripture and is centered on a theme from one of Jesus parables, including
- The Priority of Love
- The Priority of Grace
- The Priority of Being Prepared
- The Priority of Courage
- The Priority of Forgiveness
- The Priority of Strong Foundations
JAMES W. MOORE, popular speaker and preacher, is the author of Yes, Lord, I Have Sinned, but I Have Several Excellent Excuses; God Was Here and I Was Out to Lunch; When Grief Breaks Your Heart; Theres a Hole in Your Soul That Only God Can Fill; and many other books. He and his wife, June, live in Fairview, Texas.
Little LadyClifton, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Parables About PrioritiesDecember 2, 2014Little LadyClifton, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5James Moore is always a good read and an interesting study. Our women's group has done several of his Bible Studies and have found them to be very inspirational. "Parables About Priorities" is no exception.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Parables
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Parables
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Christian Living
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search