- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A study guide is included for each chapter to help make this experience beneficial for both you and a small group. Leader and participant suggestions are provided along with reflection/discussion questions, group activities, and prayer. There are six sessions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Jesus' Parables
James W. Moore
Parables slip up on us. They flip our values. They turn our world upside down. They surprise us. This is the great thing about the parables of Jesus: They are always relevant and always personal. They speak eloquently to you and me, here and now. In this book, we will examine some of Jesus thought-provoking parables, parables about priorities, to see if we can find ourselves and Gods truth for us in these magnificent truth-stories. They are, after all, truth-stories from the mind of Jesus that can change our lives as they proclaim Gods truth for you and me.
adapted from the introduction
Each of the six chapters features a key passage of Scripture and is centered on a theme from one of Jesus parables, including
- The Priority of Love
- The Priority of Grace
- The Priority of Being Prepared
- The Priority of Courage
- The Priority of Forgiveness
- The Priority of Strong Foundations
JAMES W. MOORE, popular speaker and preacher, is the author of Yes, Lord, I Have Sinned, but I Have Several Excellent Excuses; God Was Here and I Was Out to Lunch; When Grief Breaks Your Heart; Theres a Hole in Your Soul That Only God Can Fill; and many other books. He and his wife, June, live in Fairview, Texas.
Little LadyClifton, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Parables About PrioritiesDecember 2, 2014Little LadyClifton, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5James Moore is always a good read and an interesting study. Our women's group has done several of his Bible Studies and have found them to be very inspirational. "Parables About Priorities" is no exception.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Power of a Whisper Participant's Guide: Hearing God, Having the Guts to Respond - eBookBill Hybels, Ashley WiersmaZondervan / 2013 / ePub$6.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37673EB
Biblia de Estudio Ryrie Ampliada RVR 1960, Piel Negra Ind. (RVR 1960 New Ryrie Study Bible, Black Leather, Ind.)Charles C. RyrieEditorial Portavoz / 2011 / Bonded Leather$46.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$69.99Save 33% ($23.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW418211
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Parables
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Parables
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search