- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Learn from the Hymns Bible Study
A look at the classic hymn.
Written by a man who penned thousands of hymns, Jesus, Lover of My Soul is one of the most beloved texts of hymnody. Its stirring words speak of a personal and intimate relationship with Christ. It reveals Jesus as
Lover, Protector, and Provider.
Do you have an intimate knowledge of Jesus love? Are you aware of his protection? Do you rely on Christ s provision?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 18:1 36; 23:1 6; Luke 15:11 32
Identify the Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Jesus is the lover of my soul.
--Teaching point two: Jesus is my only refuge.
--Teaching point three: Jesus Christ fulfills all our needs and wants.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search