- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Oneach day leading up to and through Christmas, best-selling authors MaxLucado, Billy Graham, and Anne Graham Lotz come together to helpbelievers focus on Jesus and His gift of life as well as leadnon-believers to the Savior who came. This trim size is perfect as agift for church members, families, or individuals who want toexperience a deeper meaning as they celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Light of the World.
Note: Must be ordered in multiples of 50. Self-shipping box can be used as counter display (4" x 6" x 5").
klic4 Stars Out Of 5focus on ChristJanuary 5, 2012klicQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4concise and clear, bring back the focus to Christ and the meaning of Christmas.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search