- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Spiritual Leadership: A Commitment to Excellence for Every Believer - eBookJ. Oswald SandersMoody Publishers / 2007 / ePub$7.88 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$11.99Save 34% ($4.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10545EB
The Hole in Our Gospel Special Edition: What Does God Expect of Us? The Answer That Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World - eBookRichard StearnsThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$10.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65374EB
"The more I read the Bible, the more evident it becomes that everything I have ever taught or written about effective leadership over the past 25 years, Jesus did to perfection. He is simply the greatest leadership role model of all time." -Ken Blanchard
With simple yet profound principles from the life of Jesus and dozens of stories and leadership examples from his life experiences, veteran author, speaker and leadership expert Ken Blanchard guides readers through the process of discovering how to lead like Jesus. He describes it as the process of aligning two internal domains-the heart and the head-and two external domains-the hands and the habits. These four dimensions of leadership form the outline for this very practical and transformational book.
Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business bestsellers Gung Ho! and Raving Fans. His books have combined sales of more than eighteen million copies in more than twenty-seven languages. He is the chief spiritual officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies, a full-service global management training and development company that he and his wife, Dr. Marjorie Blanchard, founded in 1979.
Phil Hodges served as manager of human resources and industrial relations in the United States business world for about thirty-six years. He is the co-author of three books: Leadership by the Book by Ken Blanchard with Bill Hybels and The Servant Leader and Lead Like Jesus by KenBlanchard.
K. Corley4 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2009K. CorleyWe were posed the question in our Bible study class, "What type of leader do we think Jesus was?" and we were given the scripture, Proverbs 4:23. My answer was, Jesus was/is, the perfect leader. His ways were flawless. We can go in depth about the role of his leadership, but the end result will be the same, PERFECT. This book, in some areas, just confirmed what I already know.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search