- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Chapter reading assignments from the book
- Probing Questions for personal reflection and application
- Multiple-Choice Exercises to get to real answers to your questions
- Deeper Discussions of the biblical text and cultural context of Jesus' day
- Rewind, Reflect, and React sections to increase your knowledge and inspire new action
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
On the Road with Jesus: Birth and Ministry - eBookBen Witherington IIIAbingdon Press / 2010 / ePub$7.10 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 29% ($2.89)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20071EB
Jesus: Understanding His Death and Resurrection - eBookKay Arthur, David ArthurWaterBrook / 2015 / ePub$7.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW76112EB
Looking at the Life of Jesus: 7 Seeker Bible Discussions on the Gospel of John - eBookRebecca Manley PippertInterVarsity Press / 2010 / ePub$6.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13438EB
NIV Thinline Bible, Compact, Italian Duo-Tone, Dark Taupe/GraphiteZondervan / 2012 / Imitation Leather$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 61 Reviews
$24.99Save 52% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW441726Video
Teen Study Bible, NIV, Italian Duo-Tone, Graphite/Mediterranean BlueLawrence O. Richards, Sue W. RichardsZondervan / 2014 / Imitation Leather$33.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$44.99Save 26% ($11.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW745181
Fruit of the Spirit LifeGuide Topical Bible StudiesHazel OffnerInterVarsity Press / 1999 / Trade Paperback$5.39 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$9.00Save 40% ($3.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0588
Lincoln's Battle With God: A President's Struggle with Faith and What It Meant for AmericaStephen MansfieldThomas Nelson / 2012 / Hardcover$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$22.99Save 78% ($17.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW553096
Do you want to learn more about who Jesus really is?
In The Jesus You Can't Ignore, author and pastor John MacArthur reintroduces a critical aspect of the Savior that has seemingly been forgotten. Yes, the Savior tenderly held little children in His arms but He also violently overturned tables in the temple. He gently touched a blind man's eyes but He scourged pompous thieves with a whip. His words soothed grief-stricken parents and angered the religious establishment of His day.
Because some prefer the meek and mild Jesus, it's become commonplace to ignore the fullness of the Savior. In this study guide, you will dig deeper into the Savior as He truly is, gaining the lifelong impact of knowing His character and His ways using the following tools:
- Probing questions for personal reflection
- Multiple-choice exercises to get to real answers to your questions
- Deeper discussions of the biblical text and cultural context of Jesus' day
- Rewind, reflect, and react sections to increase your knowledge and inspire new action.
Verse by verse, John MacArthur unpacks the Jesus Christ the Bible presents. Page by page, you will reach new conclusions about the Jesus too often overlooked. Discover a vivid portrait of the Messiah as He really is!
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters University and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. Grace to You radio, video, audio, print, and website resources reach millions worldwide each day. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including the MacArthur New Testament Commentary series, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men, Twelve Extraordinary Women, Slave, and The MacArthur Study Bible. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
Linda HessMorristown, New JerseyAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2010Linda HessMorristown, New JerseyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis was good. A new twist to studying the gospels.Often times people skip over the prolouges or the pages that are not numbered, but be sure to rea the prolouge of this book it is fantastic.
Henry Martin5 Stars Out Of 5July 6, 2010Henry MartinGreat addition to John's book when you want to use his information as a Bible study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search