- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Number of Pieces▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical DoctrineWayne GrudemZondervan / 2000 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 103 Reviews
$39.99Save 50% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620882
Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language, 1828 EditionNoah WebsterF.a.c.e. / Hardcover$54.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 98 Reviews
$69.95Save 21% ($14.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9803X
The Bible Knowledge Commentary: Old & New Testament, 2 VolumesEdited by John F. Walvoord & Roy B. ZuckDavid C. Cook / 1989 / Hardcover$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 120 Reviews
$89.99Save 44% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW693800X
Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should KnowWayne GrudemZondervan / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$15.99Save 41% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW55993
Fool's Talk: Recovering the Art of Christian PersuasionOs GuinnessIVP Books / 2015 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$22.00Save 41% ($9.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW836990
"Go and do likewise. . . ."--Luke 10:37
Missiologist Michael Frost is looking for the real Jesus--the man who didn't care what people thought, worked on the Sabbath, touched the unclean, ate with sinners, and generally contradicted what was acceptable to the leadership of his day. He's searching for the Jesus who embodies all the characteristics of the ancient tradition of the holy foolish paradigm as described and commended by Paul, the church fathers, and the medieval saints. And he finds him. . . .
Saintly fools prefer life out in the open in the secular world, intentionally make themselves conspicuous, and consistently defy rules set by society. Frost directs our minds and hearts to the greater story of Jesus. He reminds us that following the Savior is rarely safe--and that Christ will continue to redraw our blueprint of what's right and what's righteous; and will persist in calling us to take the alternative, dangerous, ridiculous road walked by wise fools down through the centuries of the church.
A much-needed and longed-for challenge to emergent, contemporary, and traditional gatherings and churches alike.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Start A New Search