- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
together practical self-help concepts, intriguing stories, relevant statistics, and Bible scriptures.
Divided into four sections centered on the four natural giftings or personalities of people, this book
explores twelve dreams that God has for each individual--including rise, risk, roar, renew, regenerate,
rejoice, relate, and more. It then instructs readers in how to realize each one of these dreams, no
matter their natural inclination.
As individual personalities of Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind are explored, the book explains how
the Fire of excitement translates to Leadership Skills, how the Earth of grounding translates into
Good Habits and Character Development, how the Water of life-giving becomes Relationship Skills,
and how the Wind of release becomes the Creativity and Innovation, which are in high demand in
every industry in the world today.
Readers will learn how to discover their four greatest talents and create their personal Talent Shield,
which will help them choose a meaningful career based on their Life’s Mission Statement.
Each chapter serves as a free-standing career guidepost, and includes Career Exercises, pertinent
Word Definitions, Career Choices for individual gifting, Self-Quizzes, and Reader Study Guides.
A business-development coach and consultant to CEOs and organizations, Laurie Beth has conducted training or provided leadership products for major companies including Tyson Foods, Purina-Nestle, Neiman Marcus, Pfizer, Citi Financial, and American Express.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search