Back To Jerusalem: Three Chinese House Church Leaders Share Their Vision to Complete the Great Commission - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
JamesPalmer, AkAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Book of God's rapidly accelerating workJanuary 1, 2013JamesPalmer, AkAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has the testimonies of Christians in China. It will invigorate your desire to either get into the fields and work the harvest, or support those who are.
Glory to God, this book is essentially Acts in modern times.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Search