- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
You don't have to understand everything to believe in something...
This powerful series is directed to men and women who desire a personal connection with God, but who have genuine questions, doubts, and concerns. In his creative and casual style, Andy Stanley makes a case for the fact that adults don't become followers of Christ by getting all their questions answered. In most instances, something happens that shrinks those questions. and that something is always personal.
If there are obstacles that make it difficult for you to embrace the message of Jesus, or if circumstances have derailed your confidence in God, you may walk away with the feeling that this series was designed specifically for you. And perhaps it was.
After all, it's personal
Vendor: North Point Music
Availability: In Stock
Q: How many sessions are in this DVD and how long is each session?
There are 4 sessions. Video time is 15-20 minutes for each session.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search