Israel Under Fire: The Prophetic Chain of Events That Threatens the Middle East
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Countdown to the Apocalypse: Learn to read the signs, The last days have begunGrant R. JeffreyWaterBrook Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$13.99Save 29% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW074419
Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your FutureJoel C. RosenbergTyndale House / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 45 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW311364
Israel Under Fire has the key ingredients for readers who track today's news, scriptural predictions, and Israel:
- Penetrating evaluation of Middle East events
- Expert understanding of Bible prophecy and end-times happenings
- Incisive Q-and-A with religious and political leaders such as Benjamin Netanyahu, former Israeli prime minister; Moshe Arens, three-time Israeli defense minister; and Adnan Husseini, Yasser Arafat's cousin and Palestinian Authority spokesman
Ankerberg and DeYoung, co-host of Day of Discovery and noted prophecy expert, examine signs that point--now--toward apocalyptic conflict:
- Temple rebuilding: Jewish religious leaders plan it on a site still controlled by Islam.
- Threats to Israel: internally, a burgeoning Arab population; externally, instability from the Palestinians' Hamas-Fatah split.
- Iran's intentions: to "wipe Israel off the map"...possibly utilizing nuclear weapons.
Readers will gain unparalleled insight into the massive historical currents converging on Israel...and promising to generate inescapable consequences for the West.
Fran Toll5 Stars Out Of 5June 7, 2010Fran TollI read this book twice. After doing so, I got out my Bible and began tracing what was written in the book to what scripture states about each subject. I outlined the entire set of events included in the book with the compared scripture. What the author wrote was directly related to scripture. No where did I find any subject out of place or fabricated. This is indeed a spellbinding book and I would urge everyone to read it. Outline it for yourself comparing it to scripture; you'll be amazed at the accuracy of the statements made in the book. I loved it and am anxious to read more of this authors books.
Faye Coy5 Stars Out Of 5December 31, 2009Faye Coyjust finished Bible study on this very helpful in giving me more in depth information recommend it to anyone interested in what is to come
Other Customers Also Purchased
HIGH ON THE MOUNTAIN: ISRAELS PROPHETIC HISTORY - eBookB.V. JohnsonWestBow Press / 2014 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW68310EB