- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1984
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
For those who are trying to grasp the complexities of the strife in the Middle East, this book addresses the religious, political, social, and economic problems there, as well as throughout the Arab world. Among the topics covered are the personality of Mohammed, movements within Islam, and current trends such as socialism and fundamentalism.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Islam
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books >> Theology >> World Religions >> Islam
- Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Islam
- Start A New Search