Buy Download $2.99 Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|/preview/43/00/DV2381_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/04/57/DV2381_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/04/58/DV2381_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Faith Under Fire- Session 1||media||Strobel- Lee||10:0|
|/preview/42/90/DV2381_2_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/04/37/DV2381_2_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/04/38/DV2381_2_vposter.pnglisting||2. Faith Under Fire- Session 1||media||Strobel- Lee||10:0|
|Format: Video Download|
Publication Date: 2012
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Faith Under Fire
Sift through controversial and relevant issues that surround the Christian faith and many of its most pertinent cultural issues in Faith Under Fire, a ten-session, video-based study. Best-selling author Lee Strobel leads in-depth conversations between Christians, people of other faiths, and those with no faith, to answer ten of most difficult questions about God. In this video download of Session 1, Is the Supernatural Real? you will hear from Dr. J. P. Moreland, a Christian philosopher, and skeptical attorney Edward Tabash discuss their views as you reach for a logical conclusion about supernatural events and miracles. This video can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion with the companion PDF or printed participant's guide (sold separately).
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search