- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Edwards devotes the second half of the book to discussing Jesus as savior in light of contemporary cultural currents, specifically addressing the thorny issues of religious pluralism, moral relativism, postmodernism, and the quest for world peace. Illustrated with real-life stories, Is Jesus the Only Savior? gives a fair hearing to twenty-first-century concerns while upholding historic Christian faith.
Number of Pages: 232
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
The Familiar Stranger: An Introduction to Jesus of NazarethMichael J. McClymondWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2004 / Trade Paperback$18.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$20.00Save 10% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW826806
S. Smith5 Stars Out Of 5April 11, 2006S. SmithThis book gives excellent historical and biblical evidence for a logical argument of Jesus as the ONLY savior. His vocabulary is a little tough to follow at times, but he concludes every point with easy to understand examples. This is a great book for Sunday school or small group discussion.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies >> Historical Jesus
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Non-technical
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies >> Historical Jesus
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Non-technical
- Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Christianity
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search