- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
10 sessions, 60-90 minutes Leadership experience required: Beginning to Moderate
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/12/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Psalms II - Thru the Bible - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 67% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW520458XDA
The Peace of God (Philippians 4:7) Bulletins, 100Warner Press / 2014 / Other$6.49 Retail:
$8.25Save 21% ($1.76)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW125064
Praying the Psalms, LifeGuide Topical Bible StudiesJuanita RyanInterVarsity Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.00Save 22% ($2.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30387
Leader Guide: provides process guidance for weekly group sessions. The Leader Guide understands the role of leader as facilitator of small-group sessions. Procedures for guiding sessions include: directions for using related video segments, and questions for discussion.
10 sessions, 60-90 minutes
Make a deeper connection to the world of the Psalms so that these well known scriptures can help you give voice to all aspects of our human experience---joy, faith, uncertainty and sorrow.
During two weekly video segments, experience a varied presentation of individual psalm texts, including dramatic reading, music, dance, and images. Listen to insights into specific psalms presented by one of two biblical scholars through an informal, roundtable conversation format.
Ideal experience for adults who are interested in the practice of prayer and worship and would like to connect prayer practice with Scripture. The study is accessible for adults with little prior Bible experience.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search