- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
10 sessions, 60-90 minutes Leadership experience required: Beginning to Moderate
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 10/18/16.
Email me when this product is available.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Tres Meses en la Escuela de Mateo (Three Months with Matthew)Justo GonzalezAbingdon Press / 1996 / Trade Paperback$10.79 Retail:
$11.99Save 10% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7021766
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Classical Mythology, 2nd Ed.Kevin Osborn, Dana L. Burgess Ph.D.ALPHA / 2004 / Trade Paperback$17.96 Retail:
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW72894
Remembering Jesus: Christian Community, Scripture, and the Moral LifeAllen VerheyWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2005 / Trade Paperback$27.00 Retail:
$30.00Save 10% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW831311
Praying the Psalms, LifeGuide Topical Bible StudiesJuanita RyanInterVarsity Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.00Save 28% ($2.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30387
Leader Guide: provides process guidance for weekly group sessions. The Leader Guide understands the role of leader as facilitator of small-group sessions. Procedures for guiding sessions include: directions for using related video segments, and questions for discussion.
10 sessions, 60-90 minutes
Make a deeper connection to the world of the Psalms so that these well known scriptures can help you give voice to all aspects of our human experience---joy, faith, uncertainty and sorrow.
During two weekly video segments, experience a varied presentation of individual psalm texts, including dramatic reading, music, dance, and images. Listen to insights into specific psalms presented by one of two biblical scholars through an informal, roundtable conversation format.
Ideal experience for adults who are interested in the practice of prayer and worship and would like to connect prayer practice with Scripture. The study is accessible for adults with little prior Bible experience.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search