- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Moody Introduction to the OT
The Old Testament prophets spoke to Israel in times of historical and moral crisis. They saw themselves as being a part of a story that God was weaving throughout history--a story of repentance, encouragement, and a coming Messiah. In this updated introductory book, each major and minor prophet and his writing are clustered with the major historical events of their time.
Our generational distance from the age of the prophets might seem to be a measureless chasm. Yet we dare not make the mistake of assuming that passing years have rendered irrelevant not only the Old Testament prophets, but also the God who comprehends, spans, and transcends all time. In these pages, C. Hassell Bullock presents a clear picture of some of history's most profound spokesmen--the Old Testament prophets--and the God who shaped them.
He is the author of An Introduction to the Old Testament Prophetic Books, Encountering the Book of Psalms, An Introduction to the Old Testament Prophetic Books, and An Introduction to the Old Testament Poetic Books.
Dr. Bullock resides in Wheaton, Illinois.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Inductive Bible Study: A Comprehensive Guide to the Practice of HermeneuticsDavid R. Bauer, Robert A. TrainaBaker Academic / 2011 / Hardcover$21.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$34.99Save 37% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW027673
KJV Companion Bible, Hardcover, Enlarged print editionKregel Publications / 1999 / Hardcover$44.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 34 Reviews
$64.99Save 31% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30997
Key Word Study Bible NASB (2008 new edition), HardcoverSpiros ZodhiatesAMG Publishers / 2008 / Hardcover$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 113 Reviews
$49.99Save 40% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW577500Video
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Genre Introductions
- eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search