- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Measure of a Man: Twenty Attributes of a Godly ManGene GetzRevell / 2004 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW726490
The Holy Land Key: Unlocking End-Times Prophecy Through the Lives of God's People in IsraelRay Bentley, Genevieve GillespieWaterBrook Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW732064Video
Keep Your Love On: Connection Communication and BoundariesDanny SilkRed Arrow Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW499232
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
RiversidePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Intimacy with the AlmightyNovember 1, 2014RiversidePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A small but extremely powerful book. Read this book several times over the years. Always a new discipline to delve into and work through. Using it now as a group Bible study.
P. Kaye5 Stars Out Of 5April 20, 2009P. KayeI found this book to be awesome as well as a quick and easy read. Because I think it's very important for us to get away from our "busyness" excuses to be intimate with our heavenly Father, I gave this book to one of my elders and suggested we do a study on it together as a church body.
Robert Carlson5 Stars Out Of 5July 16, 2008Robert CarlsonI enjoy Chuck Swindoll's books. I read the whole thing in an hour, so it was easy to stay focused on his deep thoughts of God.
J. Russell5 Stars Out Of 5March 21, 2008J. RussellThis is a book that is an easy read with huge thoughts and the ability to make you evaluate your relationship with God. I bought 10 because I wanted to share them as gifts to people I know who care about that relationship and want to grow.
Kevin Otto5 Stars Out Of 5December 17, 2007Kevin OttoWhat a great book! So simple in format but profound in its content and application. I've read it three times and shared it with our college-age Bible study group. Enjoy!
Abba's Child: The Cry of the Heart for Intimate Belonging, Expanded EditionBrennan ManningNavPress / 2002 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38267Video
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search