- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Availability: In Stock
Abba's Child: The Cry of the Heart for Intimate Belonging, Expanded EditionBrennan ManningNavPress / 2002 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38267Video
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the accurate, practical teaching and application of Gods Word and His grace. A pastor at heart, Chuck has served as senior pastor to congregations in Texas, Massachusetts, and California. Since 1998, he has served as the founder and senior pastor-teacher of Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas.
RiversidePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Intimacy with the AlmightyNovember 1, 2014RiversidePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A small but extremely powerful book. Read this book several times over the years. Always a new discipline to delve into and work through. Using it now as a group Bible study.
P. Kaye5 Stars Out Of 5April 20, 2009P. KayeI found this book to be awesome as well as a quick and easy read. Because I think it's very important for us to get away from our "busyness" excuses to be intimate with our heavenly Father, I gave this book to one of my elders and suggested we do a study on it together as a church body.
Robert Carlson5 Stars Out Of 5July 16, 2008Robert CarlsonI enjoy Chuck Swindoll's books. I read the whole thing in an hour, so it was easy to stay focused on his deep thoughts of God.
J. Russell5 Stars Out Of 5March 21, 2008J. RussellThis is a book that is an easy read with huge thoughts and the ability to make you evaluate your relationship with God. I bought 10 because I wanted to share them as gifts to people I know who care about that relationship and want to grow.
Kevin Otto5 Stars Out Of 5December 17, 2007Kevin OttoWhat a great book! So simple in format but profound in its content and application. I've read it three times and shared it with our college-age Bible study group. Enjoy!
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Measure of a Man: Twenty Attributes of a Godly ManGene GetzRevell / 2004 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW726490
ESV Large Print Compact Bible (TruTone, Forest/Tan, Trail Design)Crossway Books & Bibles / 2012 / Imitation Leather$13.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 30 Reviews
$27.99Save 50% ($14.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW531940
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Search