- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Beacon Hill Press
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Imperfect Believers: Ambiguous Characters in the Gospel of JohnSusan HylenWestminster John Knox Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$24.30 Retail:
$27.00Save 10% ($2.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW233723
Words Fitly Spoken: Public Speaking for Women in MinistryBeneth Peters JonesJourneyForth / 2001 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$10.00Save 18% ($1.81)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW182451
He is the cofounder of BGW Forward in Faith and also serves as the executive director of the Toler Leadership Center located on the campus of Mid-America Christian University. He and his wife, Linda, have two sons, Seth Aaron and Adam James.
This resource is a gold mine for those who find themselves speaking, making a presentation for school, leading a class at church, giving a demonstration at work, or introducing a public event.
Stan will share his own proven methods as well as tips gathered from fellow speakers to help overcome the fear of public speaking, inspire listeners, and effectively convey the message.
An entire section is devoted to entertaining stories, inspirational quotations, top 10 lists, and amusing job descriptions that can be used to make your speech humorous, witty, and memorable. Turn a fear into an asset by spicing up your speech with these fabulous stories.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Speech/Debate/Public Speaking
- Start A New Search
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.