Inside a Cutter's Mind: Understanding and Helping Those Who Self-Injure - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
This book explores the complex issue of cutting without offering any pat or simple fixes. It examines the psychology of, the feelings of anger and despair behind it, and the counseling resources that can help.
This book is a great tool to help those who engage in cutting, pastors who want to learn more, or those who need to understand someone who practices self injury.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search